About the Firm
Responsive Attorney Helps Knoxville Clients with a Range of Legal Issues
Reputable counsel for business, real estate, family law and estate planning matters in Tennessee
Legal issues can be confusing and cause unnecessary stress for you and your family. At G. Keith Alley, P.C. in Knoxville, I work directly with you to help you overcome whatever legal challenge is interrupting your personal or professional life. With more than 20 years of experience handling a wide range of matters, I have the knowledge and skill to tackle even the most challenging cases. In addition to assisting clients with construction litigation, guardianships and conservatorships, and contested wills, my firm represents family law and personal injury clients in Tennessee.
Knowledgeable advice for Knoxville businesses and individuals
I understand that whether you are facing a breach of contract dispute or need help probating a will, you need professional legal guidance. At my firm, you work directly with me — an experienced attorney — not a paralegal. Throughout Knoxville, clients rely on me to protect their rights and interests because of my:
- Favorable reputation in the community — By providing comprehensive and responsive legal counsel, I have earned strong recommendations from clients and peers alike in Tennessee.
- Individualized attention — I created my practice because I wanted Knoxville residents and businesses to have direct access to a skilled lawyer. When you contact my firm, you work alongside me, and only me.
- Litigation skills — As a highly skilled trial attorney, I routinely represent clients in construction litigation, business disputes, will contests, and other contested matters.
If a legal issue is impacting your life or business in Tennessee, I draw upon considerable experience and knowledge to help you find an effective solution. I offer a free initial consultation so you can discuss your case with me and understand the road ahead.
Areas of Practice
Comprehensive counsel for Tennessee clients
For clients in Knoxville, my firm delivers strong legal support in a variety of practice areas:
- Business law — I help business owners and entrepreneurs to resolve contract disputes and business conflicts.
- Construction litigation — I represent both homeowners and contractors in construction disputes that involve contract, supply, performance, payment and other issues.
- Estate planning — I assist clients with all aspects of estate planning in Tennessee. Whether you are looking for help with a guardianship or conservatorship, or setting up wills and trusts, you can count on me to provide you with hands-on guidance.
- Family law — For individuals going through divorce or custody, I provide skilled family law counsel.
- Real estate law — In the realm of real estate law, I focus on representing property owners in landlord-tenant disputes and community & homeowners association matters.
- Personal injury — If you suffer a personal injury in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, my firm can help you seek compensation. Additionally, I provide passionate advocacy to individuals who are injured on the job and need help securing workers’ compensation benefits.
When you encounter a legal issue, a skilled lawyer can mean the difference between a favorable outcome and an unfair result. I carefully assess your case and provide you with personalized attention from start to finish.
Contact an established Tennessee law office today
G. Keith Alley, P.C. is dedicated to helping individuals and businesses with real estate, business, estate planning, family law and personal injury legal matters. Please call 865-512-7075 or contact my firm online
to schedule a free initial consultation with me at my Knoxville office.